Freelance PR Professionals
Finding PR Freelancers is easy with The PR Cavalry
Freelance PR Matchmaking
Our system instantly matches employers to PR Freelancers whose skills & experience are a precise match for the brief
- 1800 PR freelancers – the UK’s largest talent bank
- You choose who to shortlist (and nobody else sees your search)
- You contract with the freelancer directly
- No search or hiring fees for employers
Advantages for PR Freelancers
Finding clients whose brief is a precise match to the work you do best eats time and money!
- Turn expensive hunting time into billable time
- More profitable work because the brief is a bullseye for your skillset
- Our commission (10% +VAT) is lower than other platforms and is paid when you are
- We offer discounts on essential PR services via our Freelance Buyers Club
Some of our Freelance PR Talent
Our PR Freelancers are amazing and we have a few stars below
What do Employers Say?
Frankly, there probably wouldn’t be a Hard Numbers if it wasn’t for The PR Cavalry. It has been an invaluable resource for high quality freelance talent, which has enabled us to scale as quickly as we have and in a way that works for us, our clients and our bottom line.
What makes The PR Cavalry such a winning service, beyond the size of the database and the expertise it offers on tap, is the absolutely first-rate service and support the business to our (sometimes rather quick turnaround) requirements. Convenience counts, but service differentiates, and The PR Cavalry provides that. I wouldn’t hesitate to recommend them to other agency leaders, and I very often do.
We have so far appointed two freelancers through The PR Cavalry. The service has been quick, professional and the quality of talent is at least as good as we hoped.
It has added real value to our business and saved us time and money
Managing Director ABP Technology
Freelance PR Market High in Confidence – The PR Cavalry Survey
Our survey of the Freelance PR market which has been reported in PR Week...
Trends in PR Freelancing and Flexible Talent
The coronavirus pandemic has significantly impacted the labour market, shifting traditional employment to freelance...