Accessing market trends, analysis and insights is expensive and often outside the reach of PR freelancers, especially when they are looking to build pitch documents or strategy proposals for existing clients.
We are delighted to announce a new commercial partner in our Freelance Buyers Club which offers PR freelancers who have a full profile on The PR Cavalry access to discounted rates on professional services aimed at freelancers.
UK Market Focus provides market insights at rates which are far more freelancer friendly than traditional research providers, enabling freelancers to add a level of evidence and credibility to proposals and reports which was not previously possible without huge risk investment.
The deal we have struck with UKMarketFocus is 20% off the monthly price (on any plan) for the first 100 subscribers to sign up, then 10% off for subsequent subscribers, so get in quickly to lock in the best savings. Those discounts are on already very competitive prices for data and analysis which will enable better decision making and a more sophisticated, evidence-based approach.
We’ve also negotiated discounts off the bespoke research services, with 10% off orders under £100 and 15% off orders under £250 and 20% off all other orders when using the PR Cavalry code.
Monthly pricing for their standard package is £34.99 which gives access to:
- Access to the UK market intelligence platform which provides curated sector insight, briefings, and analysis for you to search as you research the market
- Unlimited access to the reports bank, and events throughout the year
- Discounted access to the bespoke research team
- Additional content, analysis and roundups in your inbox
Using the service within your work:
- Pitch research or review meeting preparation – research key developments from both your client’s industry, and similar industries, to use as talking points, proof points, or to develop campaign ideas.
- Messaging and thought leadership content – see what issues are driving the market, and find useful innovations, statistics, and research to reference.
- Track trends and issues so that you can give confident consultation to your clients, with examples and evidence on-hand.
- Stay up to date on developments, issues and news, without having to scan hundreds of sources, and get briefings, analysis, and new research, straight to your inbox.
- Strategy development - identify challenges and threats and new opportunities, either ongoing or as part of crisis planning and response development.
Insight and research have rapidly changed how the PR and communications industry works. It can help you provide an even better day to day service, think of new campaign or content ideas, form the basis of confident client consultation, and give you an edge in new business pitches.
However, for freelancers, who don’t have a dedicated agency team, this can be difficult expensive and time-consuming.
UK Market Focus changes that, by providing an accessible and affordable secondary market research platform. It helps PR freelancers to track and understand the market, across sectors and themes.
- On its ‘self-service’ platform, PR freelancers can find updates about trends, company moves, and innovations. Its team monitors all sectors of the UK market to track key developments, policy and company updates, new research and data, and group on the site by themes and conversations to help clients see the big picture.
- PR freelancers can also access to its report bank, bringing together the research team’s insight into the UK market. Alongside this, its regular analysis pieces from the team, look at issues and bringing together significant trends and events with plenty of helpful context.
- They also offer a bespoke research service, which is great if you’re up against a tight client deadline, need support for a pitch, or would like to offer white-labelled insight and secondary research to your clients.
Transparent and flexible pricing:
- They want to make insights and research available to all parts of the communications industry, no matter your team size, client size, or area of expertise.
- They offer tracker-only and all-access subscription options, so that you can choose a package which reflects your needs and budget.
If you have a full freelancer profile and have not yet accessed www.freelancebuyersclub.com please email firstname.lastname@example.org